When can a baby try eating instant food like noodles and canned soups or processed fruits?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will say, try to delay as much as possible. Until now, my daugther has not tasted of any carbonated drink like coke, pepsi and 100plus. She will request to try a few sips whenever she sees us drinking, I just tell her yes she can try once she reach 10 years old. For instant noodle and canned soups, I have never give them to eat at all. I think it is because I also do not eat them and they still don't know the taste yet. For processed fruits, I buy organic and non-sulfured dried fruits for them to eat as snacks. You can find them from organic store like VitaKids at Westgate/West Coast Plaza and etc.

Read more

It's best to keep those foods away from baby for as long as possible but some of my mommy friends do give their kids processed foods and it's usually when they are in kindergarten (around 5-6). They say that since the kids are going to start primary school in a couple of years, there is no point keeping those foods from them. They will caution their child from eating too much of these foods though.

Read more

thanks