Whats the best way to clean a preloved stroller?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here's an article which you can refer to: http://www.livestrong.com/article/177116-proper-way-to-clean-baby-strollers-toys/ Remove the snack trays, cup holders, and clean the frame, moving parts and handles with a damp cloth to remove grime. Use a toothbrush to reach the small crevices where food particles and dirt collect. Wipe down cleaned frame with a disinfecting wipe. Soak the cup holders and snack trays in the sink, filled with hot, soapy water for about 15 mins. Rinse and dry. Clean the fabric seats and other fabric components according to the manufacturer's directions. Machine wash is applicable (for removable ones) or wipe thoroughly with damp cloth and air dry.

Read more

Any part of the stroller that's fabric, if it's detachable, I'd definitely give it a good soak, wash and disinfecting. I know some parents would just sun the stroller out if there are no visible stains or smells and use a spray disinfectant after that (Febreze works too). As for the wheels and the metal parts, a wipe down with hot water and soap should suffice. I wouldn't worry too much about the wheels and metal frame too much, they are bound to get dirty again anyways.

Read more
VIP Member

I honestly would say i love things clean but am lazy at the same time.. so i would send my strollers to @Pramwash to get it clean 🤣