What's your favorite parenting group? Mine are Breastfeeding Pinays, Modern Cloth Nappying Pinays, Cloth Diaper Addicts PH and TBDM Mommy Club!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I make sure I'm always up to date with my two favorite groups which are Breastfeeding pinays & TBDM mommy club. Breastfeeding pinays help me alot in my breastfeeding journey. I was really struggling at first. But after reading all the helpful post. It gave me encouragement to continue breastfeeding my twins. And TBDM mommy club. This is where I love to share my experiences, I can ask questions and advises from moms who are really nice. And also this is the group where moms can get support from one another.

Magbasa pa

My ob-gyn, when i was still pregnant, suggested than i join breastfeeding pinays in order to educate myself early about breastfeeding. Up to this day, now that my child is already a month old, the group still helps me. I also joined wahmderful online workers-- has a community pf supportive moms that share online job tips and opportunities. First time moms PH has also a very supportive community that boosts each other when it comes to the fears of pregnancy and raising a child.

Magbasa pa

When I began my breastfeeding journey back in 2012, I didn't have friends who experienced breastfeeding. I struggled for the first 3 months until I found a local group on facebook called "Milk Making Mommas". The moms there instantly became my virtual breastfriends. Similarly, backreading posts at Breastfeeding Pinays and LATCH helped a lot too. I also enjoy the weekend Buy and Sell at TBDM Mommy Club. And just recently, this ParentTown app.

Magbasa pa

Even before i got pregnant, i have decided that i will breastfeed my baby when the time comes. When i got pregnant i had to be on bed rest, i used the days to join and read breastfeeding pinays in fb. I learned a lot from the group and proud that i am still breastfeeding my 10 month old baby girl.

VIP Member

I love Breastfeeding Pinays and Cloth Diaper Addicts PH, too! I also love that there are a lot of emerging parenting groups nowadays which help support one's parenting journey. This app, too, ParentTown! Because as they say, it takes a town to raise a family. :)

Breastfeeding Pinays for me. Daming inspirational videos din akong napapanood doon at yung iba wala pa sa YT.

Sa FB, Glam-o-mamas and Mommy Nation PH :) Ano ang TBDM mommy club? May FB group ba sila?