What TCM would you recommend to increase sperm count ? My husband is a smoker and I am worried that his sperm count is low because of his bad habit...

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it's better that your husband quits totally or cut down on the number of cigarettes he smokes daily before trying any fertility treatment of sorts. Overall, it will be healthier for him and the quality of his sperm will improve as well. No point potentially spending all that money on treatments when there could possibly still be a hindrance. Also, once he quits smoking, it will be healthier for you and any future children as there will be no more secondhand smoke.

Read more

Quitting smoking will definitely be beneficial for his general health. If you are considering TCM to help strengthen you and your husband's bodies to increase your chances of conceiving, it is best to go down to a doctor you can trust for a consultation. Only then, can a doctor advice you on which areas within the body needs strengthen and what kind of treatment and lifestyle changes need to be put in place.

Read more