What's the biggest secret you keep from your spouse?
Voice your Opinion
I don't love him/her
My financial standing
I have a serious medical condition
Other (share in comments)

1738 responses

65 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i am having on and off depression, breakdowns and suicidal thoughts. the love i have for him and our children was the reason i could fight my depression and ignore the suicidal thoughts. also that i have thoughts that he might regretted marrying me because i been seeing his exgfs name in his browser/Facebook history search. weird thing is he knows that i have full access of all his accounts and our phones are linked, why didn't he bother to clear the search history?

Read more
5y ago

please get professional help for ur depression. love yourself first so you can love your family. sending hugs ❤

That I was sexually abused by my own grandfather and uncle when I was around 7 or 8yo. In fact, no one ever knew about this secret. Not even my parents. I'm intending to carry this dark secret to my grave because there is really no point digging up this dark history after 30 years, especially now that my grandfather has passed on and my uncle is bed-ridden with some illness.

Read more
2y ago

We share same story😢keep strong hunn! I also keep this secret from my husband 😥

Saya masih sangat cintakan bekas kekasih saya dan kami masih berhubung, saling menyayangi dan saling merindui. Saya tahu kecurangan saya ni berdosa tapi saya tak mampu nak tipu hati saya sendiri. Saya tak boleh paksa diri untuk sayangkan suami walaupun dia sangat baik dan berikan saya cukup serba serbi.

Read more
3mo ago

syaitam mmg suka mnghsut sis

i had a fling with my bffs cousin, but now we are both happily married and i am still with my hubby my then boyfriend. i havent told him about that because he have an issue about betrayal in relationships. well its my fault anyway but i dont see the point telling that to him.

takut dia berubah hati 😅 walaupun dia tak ngam dgn ex wife dia tapi ex wife dia pandai curi² guna hp anak utk wasap husb. baru² ni saya terasa hati sebab husb tak cerita pun inti wasap dorang. biasanya dia akan cerita w'pun benda remeh 🥴

Whenever I feel sick, I don't tell him because he'll worry more and might affect his work performance.

Sharing my family affair because its sometimes leads to a big problem even up to divorce

too confidential.. im sorry i cant share it.. really! twas so hard to forget😢😢😢

i know hes cheating on me, i pretend not to know n it really breaks me from inside

none, i have told him everything he needs to know about me.