What do you plan to give your husband this Christmas?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i am not planning on getting anything we are about getting a divorce because He began to act strangely after four years of marriage, despite the fact that he was a very happy man. I didn't know what to do, so I conducted some research and decided to hire a hacker to assist me in gaining access to my husband's Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts. It's not always easy to tell whether your husband is cheating on you, but the evidence kept piling up, so I resolved to act for my own peace of mind and the sake of our marriage. I am grateful to the hacker, and you may approach him at +1(323) 925-7283 to put an end to your relationship's enigma.

Read more

Government Database System..Email ( [email protected] ) We Produce Passports,Drivers Licenses,ID Cards,Birth Certificates,Diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage Certificates,Divorce Papers,US Green Cards,University Degrees,Counterfeit Money,SSD Chemical Solution And Activation Powder Used For Cleaning Coated Black Money, And Other Documents Cloned cards, Resident fullz and dumps For A Number Of Countries Whatsapp( +237.675094470 ) Email ( [email protected] ) TEXT/call ( +1586.913.1199 )

Read more
Post reply image

I want to bring my husband burger king restaurents and offer some special deals which are mentioned in their menu https://burgermenuprice.info/ and celebrate this whole day together.

This time, I am staying away from material things and I plan to gift him a red colour scarf for this Christmas. I have already knit it half and just few more days to go.

He's actually asking for a new car but of course I will not give him that hahaha. I'm planning to give him a matchbox die cast instead just to tease him haha.

He gives me gifts every Christmas and I would not like to change the tradition of our home. New Year is the tie when I gift him, and Christmas is mine. :)

My husband expects the same gift from me every Christmas: a watch. He likes watches kase.

Nothing for this year. A good Christmas food and table setup maybe.

I just got married March 19, 2022 I am a newly married

thanks