what is more important to you - a higher quality of lifestyle and more money, or more love and time with lesser money?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i will definitely be happier with lesser money but more time and love spent with my partner. i have consciously taken the decision to not work now, because i felt that it was taking up a lot of time and i was not able to spend more time with my family. instead, we have now been planning our finances in such a way that we don't go overboard with the money part, and don't have to work too hard for the materialistic things.

Read more

both love and money are important, but yes, it is very important to try and make that balance between work and life. i think we all get very busy trying to get a higher pay and a bigger buying capacity, plus money is also important for a lot of important needs such as educaiton and healthcare. all that apart, it is important to make time for those you love.

Read more

i am definitely one for more love and time together than working too hard for a lifestyle and not having time to spend with your loved ones. i have been through the struggle of initial years, and honestly, i think i was happier with lesser possessions but more time, than with more things that we get to buy.

Read more
VIP Member

Love and time in between man