Anyone Pregnant at 4months postpartum

What if pregnant at 4 months postpartum?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You mean getting pregnant again after 4 months? Well it happened to my sister when she has her 3rd. She conceived her 4th after 4 months and that's when she is just done with a C section. She did go through up down during 4th pregnancy. However, after which she inform doctor she "close factory" as she requires a solid healing. And mind you, during the 4th child pregnancy, she almost had her stitches open up the very last lap causing her the tingling pain.

Read more

Any tips to share for such close gap pregnancy and how should i be feeling and how to handle with 2 young ones. Still have not gotten to the right feeling of being happy to be pregnant again

VIP Member

Possible.. i heard that you are v fertile after childbirth. I know someone who got pregnant again during her confinement. How it happened, I dare not ask..

I have friend who was preg again after 17 weeks pp . She gave birth already . Its ok , but u gonna be super duper tired , tats for sure

My hub’s couz got pregnant at 5 months PP. I believe still ok just more tiring since pregnant and taking care of newborn

VIP Member

It does happen sometimes. Found a similar story https://ph.theasianparent.com/pregnancy-after-delivery/amp