What's the ideal birth spacing for you?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Between 2-3 years is good for me. With my kids, it's 2 years. It was so difficult when I was still pregnant with my second child because my eldest didn't want to wean, so I had to endure the pain and spotting whenever he nurses. But it's all worth it. And now, seeing them play together and have fun with each other makes me just so happy. Plus, you can still use the hand-me-downs as they're still in very good condition unlike if you've kept it for several years already.

Read more
6y ago

I never thought that they will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with the help with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. he did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact him on email: [email protected] or Facebook at priestly.babaka

I know there a lot of alternative birthing methods, spaces and techniques available out there but I will definitely want to give birth in a comfortable hospital birthing suite with doctors, nurses and pain medication. Haha. I don't think I see myself giving birth in a tub or at home.

I'd say 3 years too. So that the older child don't need to be breastfed. It'll be too difficult to imagine my wife breastfeeding 2 kids haha. But seriously speaking, 3y.o. While my wife takes care of the baby. So we can save money for my wife's next delivery too. :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10683)

Hi, did you mean space between births? Mine would be 3 years in between so your body has enough time to heal and the older child is more independent by the time you have the next one.

VIP Member

I think an age gap of between 2 to 3 years among siblings is ideal. They can learn and experience things together which will make their siblings relationships stronger in future

my doctor said the best is 2years gap especially if you just have your first child..

2-3 years its better for make sure your body is ready to pregnant again

when u are mentally and physically prepared for second baby

3 years is ideal for me