Do you have your gynae’s personal contacts?

What happens when u need to speak with your gynae? Do you all have their personal contacts to text or call them? I’m seeing my gynae in public hospital. Although I’m a private patient, I need to contact the hospital to ask them to arrange a callback from my gynae. It’s frustrating when I can’t get to the gynae. So I’m wondering do mummies ask for their gynae personal contacts?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Doesn’t matter you’re private or not you’ll just have to wait for gynae to contact you. They are not so free to entertain you 24/7 anytime you contact them. Either way you’ll also have to wait for them to be free. Usually they won’t give you personal contact also

3y ago

Hmm i have the same problem. I understand they are not 24/7 available and of cos we dun contact them at the slightest matter. My friends do have pretty direct contacts to their gynae and when I’ve issues I can’t reach my gynae until the next appointment which is like 4 weeks later so in between i have to seek second opinion from another doc when I can’t get to my gynae. So ya i do also wonder if most have their gynae contacts... cos i once waited for a week for a callback request and got nothing as well