Help! Anyone has any experience less than 1 month old fell from bed?

What will happened? Will it impact the baby when he grow up? Will the doctor be able to check if the baby brain is OK? I feel so guilty I feel like I can never be the same again.. I am such a failure

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Totally understand the guilt! My boy fell a few times alr now, first at 3 mths when he flipped and rolled down the sofa, another at 5+ months when he started crawling and fall down frm our bed. The first time it happened, we kanchiong and brought him to our PD but he just told us to monitor him for the next 24 hrs. As long no obvious injuries, and baby still feeds and stays active as usual, doesn't look extra sleepy and no vomiting, shld be fine!

Read more

Don't be guilty! I know how you feel - my baby fell from my bed at 2 months old. Rushed him to KKH, was advice to stay for a night for observation. As long as baby doesn't vomit and seemed drowsy, all should be fine. They wouldn't suggest scan unless really needed to avoid exposure to radiation. My baby is now 1 year old and is doing well, so don't worry!

Read more

don't feel so guilty, to be honest it's more common than you think. just monitor your baby closely to see if he feels lethargic, vomit or refuse to take milk after seeing a doctor. if so, bring him back to the doctor immediately

TapFluencer

hugs! pls don’t feel bad and you are not a failure! check for any physical injuries and monitor if baby is active and drink as per normal.

Omg i never experience… mybe shld consult doctor n ask for advice

Pls becareful mummy!