What do you guys think about the anti-vaccine movement? Are vaccines really bad for our babies? :/

40 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

no po, as a public health professional i have the knowledge and experience with vaccines. they provide protection not only to the individual being given it, but also the whole community.

VIP Member

The commonly used vaccines which have been around for decades underwent extensive phases and trials to ensure their safety. Not an expert but I’m a firm believer of these vaccines.

as long as hindi minadali ang paggawa ng vaccine, it is safe. planning to complete ny LO's vaccine kahit masakit sa bulsa kesa naman magkasakit siya eh mas mapapamahal ka pa

VIP Member

i'm pro vaccine kasi nakakalessen siya ng worries saka proven and tested by the experts.. let's listen to the experts who did and studied immunization. 🙂

VIP Member

Vaccines are very helpful to our babies. From birth they need vaccines to boost their immune system. So I don’t agree with those anti vaccine movements.

Vaccines save lives! Besides, the reports linking vaccines with various developmental disorders are weak at best and don't have medical basis.

VIP Member

I believe in the importance of vaccines and it really saves lives. I feel saddened that there are people who are not open minded about it.

VIP Member

It's not bad, mommy. It's actually good for our babies and for the community also :) Vaccines protect us from deadly diseases..

VIP Member

No momsh, many studies has been made that can refute the negative news about vaccines. They are really safe and effective❤️

VIP Member

Vaccinating our children is one of the things we can do to protect them. It's very important to have our kids vaccinated.