dizzy during 1st trimester

What you guys do to prevent from giddy? Any home remedy or what to eat? Anyone experience this? Is it normal?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In my first trimester, I was lucky that I only had giddiness and beaches but no other symptoms like morning sickness. What I do is, I will lie down and rest till I feel well again. I try to sleep totally flat with propped up legs so the blood flows back to my head and I feel better that way. I also place a warm water bag on my forehead to soothe it, especially when it’s a headache. Hope it helps.

Read more

used to experienced this throughout my whole 9months, till almost fall and faint kind. told my dr during my last tri checkup and she scolded for not coming to hospital for any checks. i was having iron defiency and despite that i refused to be admitted. hence she gave me iron tabs instead. my advice is go tell your gynae abt it. youre dealing with 2 lives now, mummy. take care ♥️

Read more

During my 1st tri I experienced headache. Too bad that no remedy I found...I just get through it by writing..drawing...joining some mummy group to chat...time will pass

VIP Member

Might be lack of iron. You can try increasing your red meat intake.

5y ago

I can't eat meat. Only chicken. Very sensitive to smell so can't eat meat at all. So very troubled and vexed.

Take breaks and naps

VIP Member

Sleep