What do you hate most about your mother-in-law?
What do you hate most about your mother-in-law?
Voice your Opinion
She meddles too much in how I raise my child
She's too needy of my spouse
She distrusts me
Nothing - I love my MIL!
Other (share in comments!)

2019 responses

38 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mother in law wants to dress my LO in coordinating outfits with her (like those mother and baby type), she meddled into our business too much, she has a lot suggestions she would like us to consider implementing it and she gossips about other ladies weight changes. There was this once I couldn't take it, I replied to her "I dont dare have anymore children, what if I'm those unlucky few who cant get her figure back? I'm alr fat to start with, what's going to happen to me?"

Read more

My mil thinks she knows what is right for me. She tried forcing me to go back to work after a month pp. and suggest sending the baby into childcare. While her daughter can recover for one year. Then she said her life is more important than the baby so prioritise her first. I had no comment but to make sure to minimise contact to as little as zero. Bitch like that don’t need attention and your time.

Read more

I hate everything about her, she's so annoying and always putting her nose in my business. Man I don't have a personal life.. She even checked my undergarments..

My in laws have passed and never seen our baby 😔 So enjoy the crazy silly moments with them life goes buy very fast 🌠

Always asking for money. Never dote on the grandchildren. Yet still tried to sow discord between hubby and I.

My mother-in-law hates me for "stealing" her baby...my husband is the middle child and was 21 when we married

TapFluencer

Dont think that is what i hate. But as spouse which do not everyday meet him dont realise we really meet him.

VIP Member

Sometimes her words aren't truth Abd resulted in many arguments between me and my Husband

2y ago

Luckily magaling pumagitna yung asawa ko. Never namin pinag awayan yung gnyan

getting into my room as she want . i dont like it. its my privacy area

ang dumi sa bahay! burara at di marunong ibalik ang gamit sa pinagkuhaan