parenting books

What are the books/materials you have come across that you found the most useful to apply in parenting?

50 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Good news!!! Good news!!! HAIL LIGHT! Do you want to Be WEALTHY AND POWERFUL IN LIFE? Do you want to get Rich in a little time?Do you want the world to recognize you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes, Be a part of the world most Capable brotherhood of Wealth and Power - The Illuminati Freemason- If You Have Sickness or Affliction Of Any Kind Or Any Level, no matter how severe it is, Contact Us today for your liberation to health And Wholeness ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THE BONDAGE OF SICKNESS WITH SPIRITUAL ATTACKS Do not hesitate to contact us If We'll Be Of Help To YOU in any ways or at any situation you find yourself. Here's our contact info EMAIL/hangout: [email protected] (Supreme Agent Of Light) DIRECT SMS/WhatsApp / Calls To Masonic Registry +1(760)8922577 WARNING: only those who are interested to become a member of the church of Satan are allow to visit office or send a mail to the email address below. Do not contact if you are not interested and once you contact there is no going back. so think before contacting. BEWARE!!! BE SURE THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES WILL COME THROUGH BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR, making your dreams and wish come to REALITY. HAIL LIGHT!

Read more

It's Not By Chance That You Have Found Me_ Doctor OBIGHO The spell caster. I'm blessed to cast powerful Spells with the help of my powerful spiritual powers, my spells are done unique ways to fulfill my clients goals. If you are new or you have been disappointed by other spell casters and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you're stuck with no option of achieving or solving your problems, its time you call me: +2348026571864 OR WhatsApp +2348026571864 I have solutions to your problems; Here is your final bus stop. If You Need Help On Any of These: Get Your Lover Back Cure Cancer Business Boom Cure Fibroid Fruit Of The Womb Get Rich Without Ritual Financial Breakthrough Visa Approval Win Court Case Promotion At Work Cure Mental Disorder Win Power Ball Lottery Win All kind of Game Betting Examination Success Get Good Political Appointment Get Long and Big Penis Get Tight/Juicy Vagina Spiritual Power to control crowd and perform signs and wonders And Many More. Make Haste To Call or Whatsapp Me_Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA On +2348026571864 For Solution to Your Problems Today And I Guarantee You Will Surely Get Solution To All Your Problems. Email: [email protected]

Read more

My purpose out here today is to share this article about how Dr Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-WIFE who left me with the kids also 6months ago. I tried all I could to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. I searched properly for help on how to make relationship work and be better after a breakup and I saw different reviews of Dr Adoda how good and powerful in reuniting broken lover back and save Relationship/Marriage and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on (+2348112825421). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a ( Reconciliation Love Spell ) and told me that my Ex-WIFE will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-WIFE came back to me and our 3Years Anniversary will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: [email protected] Eternally grateful Adoda I highly recommend View more on YouTube: youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4

Read more

Hi everyone I want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Graham blessed my life. I have been playing lottery game for long now and I don’t usually win, I came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Dr Graham prayed for him and gave him a lottery game numbers to play and he won big amount of money, so I also decided to try my luck, I contacted him through his Email and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him 24 hours to pray for me.So after the 24 hours he gave me some lottery numbers to play and I went to play the game so on that faithful day I went to check the game to my greatest surprise I won a very big amount $20 million that changed my life and my status, I quit working as a sale woman in the supper market and I became a business owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his info below Email: [email protected] WhatsApp Number: +13153230824

Read more

WHATSAPP +17754130604 HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH,FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $550 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want.... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help here is their official email ([email protected]) Official Whats-app +17754130604

Read more
Post reply image

My mom was suffering from Type 2 diabetes and Lupus for over 17yrs. She tried many drugs but at last became dependent on saferoom and metformin due to the weakness and constant pains, She found that life was just sinking & there was no way of hope. Then she consulted Chief Dr Lucky for herbal treatments, Which she had been hearing so much about, After some couple of days taking this herbal medicine, Things started to change, The symptoms started to decrease and after 19 days of taking it, She became healthy and fully free from all the symptoms of Type 2 diabetes and Lupus. My mom's life is totally different now. That's why I decided to let everybody know about the wonderful healing of Chief Dr Lucky herbal, If you are having any health challenges kindly visit email [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348132777335 Facebook page http://facebook.com/chiefdrlucky Website https://chiefdrlucky.com/.

Read more

How to Join the Illuminati666 brotherhood!!! Call or Whats'App +1(832) 789-0695 Are you in Germany, USA, Europe or anywhere in the world you want to be rich, famous, and posses power.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash reward worth $500,000, 00 USD after initiation. 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $100,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove. 9.Monthly payment of $300,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World Whats'App +1(832) 789-0695 OR [email protected] if you want to join.

Read more

When i got scammed by some investment scammers.. i made a bad choice to find ways to recover my lost coins. the recovery agents scammed me 30k more, weyy too many scams out there. instead i put more effort in looking for a reputable trading/investment advisor. He offers mentorship free, yet he has worked with so many big names in the NYT.. He traded my $900 to $27,000 in just a day. why else do i have to worry about work for the mean time? some reviews with bigger profit returned to millionaires in 5days~1week.. he has actually helped me achieve alot just within a month of knowing him.. iwll be glad to recommend him to anyone who wants comfortable money. his website : https://xyzgennn.wixsite.com/my-site whatsapp number : +1 (657) 262-4482 Cellular : +1 (917) 794-2262 Email : [email protected]

Read more

I ordered a job spell on a Friday night and on Monday the place I applied for a job called for me to come by their office. They gave me the job I applied for and made me an offer of more per hour than I have ever made in my life! I am so happy! Government jobs sometimes are a slow process. You somehow managed to speed up that process, and I start in just a few days! DR EMU I will be forever grateful thanks once again. You can call on him for help on his email address [email protected] or add him up on his WhatsApp +2347012841542. DR EMU also lent a helping hand to the following } 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. HERBAL CARE. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. SPIRITUAL PRAYER. E.T.C.

Read more
2y ago

It's Not By Chance That You Have Found Me_ Doctor OBIGHO The spell caster. I'm blessed to cast powerful Spells with the help of my powerful spiritual powers, my spells are done unique ways to fulfill my clients goals. If you are new or you have been disappointed by other spell casters and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you're stuck with no option of achieving or solving your problems, its time you call me: +2348026571864 OR WhatsApp +2348026571864 I have solutions to your problems; Here is your final bus stop. If You Need Help On Any of These: Get Your Lover Back Cure Cancer Business Boom Cure Fibroid Fruit Of The Womb Get Rich Without Ritual Financial Breakthrough Visa Approval Win Court Case Promotion At Work Cure Mental Disorder Win Power Ball Lottery Win All kind of Game Betting Examination Success Get Good Political Appointment Get Long and Big Penis Get Tight/Juicy Vagina Spiritual Power to control crowd and perform signs and w

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more