What are the best spa & wellness centres for mums in SG?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A favourite spa amongst my group of mommy friends in Singapore is the SpaJelita. It incorporates traditional Arabian customs and modern practices of Aromatherapy as well as first-class technologically advanced facial treatments. The deco and ambience of the place is grand yet cosy. If you and your friends want to imagine the life and legend of Cleopatra and the exoticism of Arabian Nights, this is the place to be. That being said, the prices here are slightly higher than other places I think -- at about $1500 for 10 sessions of traditional postnatal sessions. But if it were me, I don't mind paying a little bit more to feel like Cleopatra heehee. It is located at: 150 Changi Road #01-02 Guthrie Building Singapore 419973 Phone number: 6345 4565 Email: [email protected]

Read more

Some of my friends recommended Healing Touch. http://www.healingtouchspa.com/ They have seven branches (Yishun, Alexandra, Thomson, Novena, River Valley, Tampines, Orchard) and the general take is that both their prices and service are decent. They have a few types of massages to choose from (such Asian Fusion, Deep Tissue, Javanese etc), slimming and facial as well. Another thing they liked was that bookings could be made over the phone or online (no need to speak to anyone after a day of running after their children). So far, no one recalled being "hardsell" or "pushed" to sign up for their packages. Another major plus point for my friends. Hope this helps!

Read more
VIP Member

I am a huge fan of apple imperial at Tanjong pagar (next to amara hotel)