Week 13+3 absent nasal bone

Went for my FTS ultrasound and doctor broke the news to me that I might have 1:122 high risk of having Down syndrome baby as my baby's nasal bone can't be seen. Other than that, everything looks normal. Can i know any mummies experienced this news before but got a healthy baby at the end? Oh yes, i was 3days late taking my multivits and fish oil, could it be the reason the nasal bone maybe not fully developed yet? 😔 I couldn't hold back my tears when I heard this, I just can't believe what i heard. I took a harmony test and now i have to wait for 2 weeks. The staff said if theres no calls given before 2 weeks means nothing major happened. If calls received before 2 weeks meaning something happen. I hate this feeling and i wanna quickly get over it.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

no it has nothing to do with whether u take multivits or fish oil or not.. some mummies don’t take anything at all but still have healthy children. do wait for harmony test. mine was high risk for thick NT and even did amnio, i feel your pain of waiting

1y ago

Im so so worried that harmony test also tells the same thing. How was your test after ur amnio?