Lost my baby....

Went to check up just now. Ultrasound has no heartbeat. That was my 10weeks scan. Baby grew to about 8 weeks.....there was no bleeding no pain. Only felt my breast were less tender but I tried not to think about it...... heartbroken.

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hugs Mummy!💕 I understand how u feel. I felt it last yr. Got to know I'm hvg twins at 12 wks but babies' heartbeat stopped at 11 weeks plus. No symptoms at all. I went for 2nd opinion then when really confirmed that my babies no more I went for the procedure. Take your time to grief but rest assure, there are reasons why it happened. Pls take care and recover well.

Read more

Ouhh noo sorry to hear that but I think I’m facing the same thing .. I did my scan on my 8 weeks pregnancy but dr couldn’t detect my baby or even the heart beat . Did virginal scan they saw little figure suspected miscarriage but dr want to double confirm it so need to wait for another 2 weeks . So far no bleeding or anything at all :(

Read more

*big hugs* i went through the same thing last year july so i totally can feel the pain. Its not easy, do spend some times to grief and recover your health. You can consider to join the FB support group at 'pregnancy and infant loss support group singapore' for more emotional support.

So sorry to hear that! I had a similar experience before and i could totally feel you! But rest assured that there is nothing that you did wrong. The little one will come back again someday, im very sure! Focus on recuperating for now... Stay strong!

I totally could understand that feeling. I got to know my pregnancy on week 6 and lost it after 2 days knowing it. Stay positive and replenish your energy! Try to conceive again when u are ready. 🙂

Sorry to hear this. Most important is to take good care of your health and have more rest during this period. Your baby will come at the right time eventually.

I'm so so sorry to hear that... tight hugs for you... take your time to recover and you'll have another one! don't give up hope 🙏🏻

Take a good care and prepare for the next. Sometimes there's nth we can do abt it. U r not the only one. I had mc before too.

VIP Member

I am so sorry to hear that please be strong. Need to focus on regaining ur health to await for another angel to arrive.

🥺 so sorry to hear that. stay strong to recover. and don’t be stress mommy💜. Your baby in nice place now.