Week 14 - serious vomit and insomnia

Week 14 and yet morning sickness didn’t go away and felt like getting worse. I am terrible the past two day with serious vomiting (like 6 times within the day) and then followed up insomnia and not being able to get good quality sleep throughout the night (kept waking up every hour). Anyone has experience this before and any advise on how to cope with this?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, sorry to hear you going through this. I’m week 14 too and sometimes the vomiting is still bad too. I hope you are not too stressed up cos I do find stress makes my symptoms a lot worse. I also try to sneak in more meals and try to eat abit fuller during dinner despite being quite nauseous . I also kept waking up a lot lately. I do find if I go for some walks or abit more active in the day ( as hard as it is cos of our symptoms ). I can sleep abit better. Hope you feel better soon dear !

Read more
4mo ago

But do speak to ur gynae if it doesn’t get better just to ensure you are not dehydrated and yes the nausea pills can help at night to at least help you sleep

I woke up every hour since first tri, I'm in week 14 too but still struggling with it. but I find that if I ate till very full or squeeze in an extra small meal after 9, I sleep better. many times when I was unsettled and awake, my tummy was feeling weird, I even drank milk at 4am before. for the vomiting, I think your gynae may be able to prescribe pills for that, I rmb my gynae asking if I needed it

Read more