Night feed at 1++yo

Hi just want to know if is common for baby 1++ yo go still be having night feed.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I guess is how you train them up. For me we train her since 9-10months old that when she wakes up in the middle of the night we will don’t care and see how she react. If she sleeps back then we will sleep back. If she wakes up can’t sleep back then we will prepare milk for her. So now she’s 1 yo, not having issue without night feed.

Read more

I trained my 29 mths when he was 5 months old to sleep through the night without milk. initially he will wake up n whine but we don't care. we just feed more last feed and 1st feed. very difficult to train my 2nd son now 9 mths old coz he will wake my eldest with his cry. last feed 9.30pm, then 2 and 6am... super siong.

Read more
3y ago

😨

It depends on yourself ba, mine from 3 months till now he do not wake up in the middle of the night for milk already he sleep thru the night and only drinks in the morning. Now he is 8 months old already.. You should train your baby to sleep thru the night

TapFluencer

i believe it varies. didnt train on purpose though my LOs were fairly cooperative 💕