Do you think walkers are bad for babies?
Do you think walkers are bad for babies?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No
Depends how often it's used

881 responses

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

During my childhood days,the 90s..using a walker is common for small children,but get to know that it slows down the development for the child to walk independently,bcoz by using walker,the child is sitting while walking.It's not good for motoring skills.

i used it when i was small and i used for my baby but not for a long period of time.. only when im cooking and he wants to follow and be by my side that i used d walker

VIP Member

As long as it is not the first thing you reach for everytime you are tired, LO starts crawling...etc...use it sparingly and only for some exercise time...

VIP Member

Dont think walker itself is bad. Just tt when babies use the walker, parental supervision is important So tt they steer clear of danger.

We should always monitor them and better to restrict them in the bed room or play room. I used to use them it was ok for me.

It all depends how long you use it for while letting your child learn how to walk independently

Depends on how it is used... But i think shouldnt use if for a prolonged amount of time

VIP Member

You can check with your PD at the next regular checkup. My PD don't recommend Walker.

VIP Member

Depends on how often it's used #TAPsupermoms #TAPactiveusers

Read more

I think it's a good thing, as long as it's not used too often