Symtomps, is baby ok?

Just very curious...sometimes the gastric, acid reflux is worse..ever since yest nite had acid reflux very badly..today it seems a bit ok..just concerned is baby inside ok? my appt is in another 2 weeks time where i will be aready 3 months...does anyone of u went thru likr this? pls share...

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had bad acid reflux during my pregnancy too. Try not to lay down flat on the bed especially after meals. I used to sleep on the recliner sofa, hubby slept together with me on the sofa too 😬. Stack up the pillows slightly higher when you lay down on the bed too. Try to eat small meals (frequently) rather than one big meal at a time. For me, it got better during second trimester but came back during third trimester..😬 Just one of the symptom during pregnancy, won’t harm baby. If you are concern you can check (call) with your Gynae before your appointment.

Read more
Super Mum

These symptoms are very common, while it's very uncomfortable for you rest assured it doesn't affect your baby at all. Doctor can help prescribe medicine to make your symptoms better or you can get OTC antacid too.