Urgent! Any recommended clinic for block duct/ breast inflammation? Prefer at the west area.. thks.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi there so sorry cant really recommend clinics in the west. Most lactation consultants are based in KKH, Mt A, or TMC. You can try calling TMC to get a lactation consultant to visit you at your home. Here's the number to call. 6251 4090. Alternatively try to use home remedies in the time being.