Advised EGG, MRI and Creatinine test

update sa Neuro Dev Pedia checkup kanina ng bebisaur ko. Dr. advised us to get those test para malaman yung reason kung bakit speech delay and wala sa focus ang anak ko. Still scared but I need to be strong. hays :/ early intervention talaga ang need when in doubt. but I trust God naman in everything and everything happens for a reason naman. will keep updating parin para I got some "records" on my bebisaur's journey. hehe

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Whatever the result mommy it will be well. Last year of service in teaching last 2019 as a Special Education teacher. They are the most sweet people. We don't know the result yet but all I know is that God gave you that child because He knew youre the most fitted person for that baby. He trusted you.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

thankyou for this reply mommy. I was still scared and always overthinking. but you are right. and I need to be brave. I have to be brave. But I'm still hoping that he's fine. and eventually, I hope he can talk na . I'm always waiting for him to call me "Mama" but all I hear is Dadadadang πŸ˜‚