Beancurd and Coconut water

Is it true if pregnant women consume beancurd and coconut water will results in baby will have smooth and fair skin? #curiousmama #firstbaby #1stimemom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Coconut water really makes my baby coming out really cleaned without all the ‘dry skin’ that usually sticks on their scalps and the white substance they call the Vernix caseosa. I drank a lot since 33weeks onwards as I over ordered at redmart that time.

I am not sure about it, but when you consume coconut water during pregnancy you can have some benefits . https://sg.theasianparent.com/amazing-benefits-of-coconut-water-during-pregnancy

I consume them but not sure if it’s actually true. My baby was born fair cause of my husband and baby’s skin is naturally smooth to begin with.

TapFluencer

coconut is to cleanse the body for what I know only to be taken when 3rd Tri was told not take too much beancurd as they are made of yellow bean

TapFluencer

coconut is to cleanse the body for what I know only to be taken when 3rd Tri was told not take too much beancurd as they are made of yellow bean

VIP Member

I’m not sure about beancurd. But coconut water helps to have a cleaner baby and easier to push (if you’re doing vaginal birth).

VIP Member

uhh well, to me, it's a myth. But there's no harm consuming these food (:

VIP Member

yes it works for me