Conceiving

Tried for awhile but no news yet. What can I do to improve the chance of conceiving? I am not sure if I should try TCM or do some fertility checks.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it's best that both of you get fertility checkup first, regardless of age. it may not be you, but the man's issue too. and also, there's also times when we actually did not ovulate, yet menstruate (although it's not that common). plus, at older age (30 plus), our egg health deteriorate. even if we did ovulate, the egg may not be healthy enough to be fertilised, means that cycle is a total no-go.

Read more

Consider a fertility check for you and your partner. Nowadays it’s very common for male side to be the problem. Also, both of you can eat eggs, coq10, vitamin c, honey

Hello! Try using ovulation prediction kits (I used clearblue) to track ovulation! It shows the peak of your ovulation window to do the deed! :)

May I know how old are you and had tried for how long?if has try for one yr still no news. Is time to seek help to avoid delay.

i eat honey korean ginseng and propolis daily. hope it helps for you too dearie ❤️

Ovulation prediction kits and use Flo app to track your ovulation!

yes do get checked. also how often do you try during ovulation?

10mo ago

my menses is on time every month. almost exactly the day that the app predicts that my menses will come. during ovulation period we will try about 4 to 5 days

Maybe you r not the problem, need to check the guy too!

TapFluencer

🙏💕