Any tips for bringing babies overseas? We are going on a 4d trip to HK. Do we have to pack medication along? If yes, what medication would be necessary? I'm still breastfeeding too so any tips on how to carry milk aboard? Thanks mummies.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bring baby Vicks, betadine, thermometer when we travel. I don't bring meds, because usually it will be over the counter in case I need it. I express milk and put them in bags 100ml max only to make sure I don't have problems if I will hand carry the milk. I also make sure to bring lots of ice pack. I leave everything with the hotel's freezer the minute we arrive. I also ask them to keep the milk in their freezer as well. I put it in a bag before I hand it over to them. I make sure all the milk are frozen for our trip home. If we have checked-in luggage, then I don't worry about my milk being over 100ml. I then pack everything in an insulated bag then put ice pack all around the milk.

Read more

My friends pack a simple first-aid kit which includes: - Thermometer - Antiseptic wipes - Gauze pads - Hand sanitizer - Disposable tweezers - Band-aids - Some medications and ointments for rashes and scratches

Read more