Flu Vaccine

One thing that I am excited about every year is that the season where in my youngest sister is going home with us. We only see her once a year because he is working overseas. Due to limited time, I need to do the planning and scheduling of our trips to make sure that there is  no wasted time. Speaking of planning, it is really important for me to have the annual flu shot for the whole family. This is one thing that I learned in the webinar of @theasianparent_ph  that Flu can cause many complications that is deadly that's why we need to take it seriously and don't just ignore it. I am encouraging you to get also your flu shots yearly because it is really important in the protection of your families health. If you have many questions in your mind please don't hesitate to  join and be part of this growing community of #TeamBakunanay . I know that you will learn a lot regarding your babies immunization. Don't forget to answer the membership question in the Facebook Group.  Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share #ProudtoBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #Bakunanay #VaccinesWorkForAll

Flu Vaccine
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

yes to flu vaccine! para protektado tayo ngayong flu season