Positive or negative hcg

Is the tests kits showing faint lines?

Positive or negative hcg
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes please use clearblue test kit. I tested at least 3-4 times on the same week after I missed my period but I couldn’t see any lines using other test kits/strips. I started with test kit (pharmacy brand) and I thought I saw a faint line on the test kit. Then I went to grab a box of test strips (2 strips) to test the following 2 days but they didn’t show any lines at all. Only the fourth day when I tested with clueblue, the line was so clear. Also, please wait a few days to a week after you have missed your period. The box of test strips was selling so much cheaper (1/2 price of test kit) but I guess now I know why 🤪

Read more

Use first morning urine to test and make sure to read the results within time limit - see packaging and manual of test kit . Any lines showing AFTER the time limit indicated on the test kit manual is not accurate.

I bought the taobao (Da Wei brand) test kit and the lines were so faint even after 3 days of testing. can't stand it and ran to store and bought clear blue. it show a dark positive line.

Easiest to use clearblue digital. Strips like this only becomes clear if you’ve miss your period about a week.

use a clearblue test kit and check again. if not u can test again tmr .