Covid-19 Booster Shots

Team BakuNanays How Are You? With the booster shot news roaming around the country, are you in favor to get booster vaccines? why or why not? Let me know your thoughts on the comment section below. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna #RESBakuna #BIDABAKUNATION

Covid-19 Booster Shots
23 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Yes to boosters! Sa ibang countries matagal na silang nagbibigay ng boosters not only sa medical frontliners and the vulnerable, lahat meron. Sana tayo rin soon.

VIP Member

I am very much in favort of booster shots. Since covid virus mutates, parang mga flu vaccine lang yan na need ng booster every now and then

VIP Member

yes to booster shots! cant wait to have mine. nakaschedule na sana kami kaso biglang tinamaan naman ng covid :(

TapFluencer

Yes, go ako sa booster. Tulad ng ibang bakuna na may booster rin para ma-prolong at ma-increase ang effectivity

VIP Member

Yes, to boosters. It will prolong and increase the effectivity of our previousl covid 19 vaccines πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’―

VIP Member

Super agree ako sa booster, like the other vaccines if in need tlga ang booster shots why not! πŸ’‰

VIP Member

yes! definitely! we all need this booster shot for more added protection from the virus!

VIP Member

Yes I’m in favor lalo na ngayon na nag loosen na ang government with the restrictions

VIP Member

Yes I am in favor! I believe it is our responsibility to keep our community safe.

VIP Member

I am too! I really wish to achieve herd immunity and booster shots as well.