Get your flu shot now! 😊

Tag ulan na naman! We usually just stay and play with Iñigo indoors these days, para iwas sa sakit. Maraming nagkaka-flu at sipon kapag tag-ulan kaya mas mabuti talagang manatili sa bahay. Equally important is to have yourself and your loved ones vaccinated against flu because prevention is always better. That’s why I’m sharing with you some photos of Iñigo’s vaccination day today! I’m so proud of the fact that we were able to push through with his vaccinations kahit na nakakatakot lumabas nung pandemic. I’ve heard from health experts the benefits of having your child vaccinated kaya naman talagang hindi kami nag miss out ng vaccine session. And today he graduated from his monthly vaccinations! Can’t believe it’s been two years already! And, you guessed it right, his last vaccine for this year is his FLU shot 😊 according to doctora, now is the best time to get the flu shot because the rainy season is already starting. The flu shot is given annually so if you haven’t had yours, get it ASA also! So you’ll be protected from sicknesses usually brought about by the rainy season. Also, don’t forget to the pledge now at https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a- bakunation and join us in building a Bakunation! @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph @sanofi.ph #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

Get your flu shot now! 😊
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

yes to getting vaccinated! 💉