Stressed ka rin ba lately momsh?

Stressed out Mommy? I know, me too! You are not alone. Let me share with you some interesting facts that turned me from a stressed out momma to a relaxed mama bear. Firstly, we cannot do it all at once. Quit trying to do it at once. Take a deep breath and do all your chores one by one. If it’s too much, drop one or two things from your list. Next, wake up early! Yes Mommies! I know it can be hard to get up early however, those 30 minutes of alone time can really set your day up for success. If you’re having trouble waking up early, write down three goals you’d like to accomplish for the day before the kid get up! I swear it works! My 6 months of motherhood is an awesome adventure. I still have a lot of things to learn, so share with me your experiences mommas! 🙏How to be a chill - momma bear! Pa share naman ng mga tips momshies! #momlife #motherhoodph #millenialmomsph #parentingph #momblogph #mommyhood #momprenuer #corporatemom #theasianparentph#firstbaby #1stbaby #1stimemom #theasianparentph #BreastfeedingJourney #momlife

Stressed ka rin ba lately momsh?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thank you. I need this 😔😩