Spent time with your pet?

They say pets can cheer you up. How has your pet (if you have one) helped you heal?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dogs are popularly kept as pets. They possess sharp teeth that enable them to consume flesh with ease. A dog's physical features include four legs, two ears, two eyes, a tail, a mouth, and a nose. This intelligent animal is capable of catching thieves and is often trained for that purpose. With their ability to run at high speeds, bark loudly, and confront strangers, dogs serve as valuable protectors. https://petadvicepro.com/cats-kittens/cat-breeds/balinese-cats-the-siamese-connection/

Read more

My pet dog keeps me busy and distracted from the thought of my loss. My bb didn't have a heartbeat and it was devastating considering we have been sorta trying since our wedding last May and it was our first positive.

my dogs helped me get through dark times when i attempted suicide. im alot better now n that was 5years ago, today they stick to me like glue

When I'm feeling down, my cats can sense it and tend to lie down on me and purr more.

My hamster is so soft and small he reminds me of a soft toy :’)

TapFluencer

My dog sense i am unhappy and do funny movements to cheer me up.