Hi! My son is 4 months old. Any recommendations which clinic/hospital I can circumcise him? Prefer if can use Medisave. If not do share with me the roughy charges? Thank you!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

NUH does. Go to poly for referral. But not sure for infants. May want to check with them first

Check with NUH, They are giving good service