Enrolment for IFC

Hi! Can someone pls assist me on how to enrol my child in ifc.. some say need to go to ecda website?...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Earliest is to apply through ecda website 3 moths before edd. Go to ecda website, you can choose up to 8 centres to place interest. The centres will receive notification and the centre with available slot will call you up to inform if theres any slot for your baby. Usually IFC very limited slot, unless if its private ifc. After applying to ecda, if youre free you can also go to individual centre website to apply hoping itll increase more chance of getting the centre😂 i also did email all centres (email add stated in ecda website) that i applied stating that ive applied and hoping to hear from them sokn.

Read more

Register interest for the IFC that you want through ECDA site, and the IFC will contact you. This is good if you are eyeing some IFC but is currently full. I registered interest for 3 IFC through ECDA website and only 1 got back to me so far, and lucky for me this was one of the nearer IFC for me!

Always sign up interest at ECDA first, if urgent call the school directly afterwards. I ever encounter the school admin asking- Have you registered? No please do so first

You can email the ifc to arrange for a visit. They should tell you how to proceed from there

walk into the ifc that you would like to place your baby