Sleeping position

Can sleeping position affects the baby? I’ve been sleeping mostly on my back cause thats the most comfortable position

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Avoid sleeping on your back during the last stage of pregnancy as it is risky for both you & baby. Can Google about it. Try to elevate your pillows or stack more like you're sleeping in a slightly sitting position as long as not flat on your back.

same here..as ive very bad ligament pain on my left & my right side of my back hurts ..so if i sleep on my left or right it hurts even more.

sleep on your left... it will be better for baby... I also missed sleeping on my back when pregnant with my two boys...

It is recommended to sleep on your left. But i think u shd sleep which ever that is comfortable for you :)

Hihi.. it will be good if u can sleep on ur left side instead of ur back

How do I sleep properly? AND what position is it recommended to sleep?

2y ago

Valerian is a perennial plant that grows wild in Europe and Asia. The roots, flowers, and leaves have been used for medicinal purposes for centuries. Valerian is a flowering plant that has been used for centuries as a herbal remedy. The root of valerian is often used in supplements or as a tea to treat anxiety, insomnia, and stress. Valerian is considered to be an adaptogen because it helps the body resist stress. It has calming effects on the mind and helps to promote sleep. In this blog post, we will get to know this amazing plant, Valerian, and how it helps our body! Read more HERE : https://pediatricsleepchicago.com/benefits-of-valerian/