Choroid plexus cyst.. 🥺

Hi sino po Dito na experience yung baby nkitaan ng choroid plexus cyst sa brain ng baby nila 20 weeks 2nd trimester mawawala po ba? Nagwoworry po kse ako.. salamat po sa sasagot 🙏 Godbless all po.. #advicepls #pregnancy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

if your doctor discovers a choroid plexus cyst during an ultrasound, their most immediate concern is the possibility of the baby having trisomy 18, its a genetic condition. Most of the time, a baby confirmed to have trisomy 18 is stillborn. Those who survive birth rarely live beyond infancy. Babies born with trisomy 18 often have severe intellectual abilities and problems with organs like their heart, kidneys, and brain. but depending on the case, it may go away on its own, and nothing to worry better have a second opinion or ask your OB to request another test to futher assess the severity of the cyst since its the build up of spinal fluid on the choroid plexus of the brain. prenatal NIPT is the best test to be done since it detects almost all known genetic disorders that a fetus might have while still inside the womb. this question was posted 2months ago, I hope everything went well on your pregnancy and the baby was healthy God Bless.

Magbasa pa
2y ago

Hi I have question Is it possible na magkaroon ng G6PD ang baby sa loob ng tyan? Kase my G6PD is high.. thAnkyou ..

hi kamusta po ang baby mo?

Related Articles