SAMPLE ROOM FINDS

💚 𝙎𝞐𝙈𝞠𝙇𝙀 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝙁𝞘𝞜𝘿𝙎 💚 Since Harith learned thumb-sucking, it is my duty to make sure that his hands are always clean. I normally clean his hands with wet cloth and spray them with alcohol after. But it seems like alcohol is too strong and might dry his skin. Thru Sample Room Ph, I got these Hand Sanitizers by Belo Babyat no cost. Sanitizer comes in three fragrances: 👶🏻 𝞑𝙚𝒍𝞸𝞑𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝞖𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙧 𝞑𝒍𝙪𝙚𝞑𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 - The scent is sweet and fruity but not the usual strong scent of blueberry like you smell in a perfume. This has a lighter scent, perfect for kids. 👶🏻 𝞑𝙚𝒍𝞸𝞑𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝞖𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝞐𝙥𝙥𝒍𝙚 - You can really smell a fresh green apple blossom scent in this variant. This has a lighter scent than the blueberry one. 👶🏻 𝞑𝙚𝒍𝞸𝞑𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝞖𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙧 𝞠𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 – Our favorite one. It really smells like a real peach, smells so fresh with an ultra-mild fragrance, perfect for babies. As a product line of Belo, I trust that the sanitizers are hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria; and clinically proven gentle and safe for babies. Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers are formulated without harmful ingredients, and does contain glycerin to keep the hands moisturized. #SampleRoomPh #BeloBaby #handsanitizer #handsanitizerspray #kwentuhangmommies #mommyph #mommyphilippines #momlife #mompowerment

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles