Vaginal discharge

Hello:) Since last Friday I have been experiencing a mucous like vaginal discharge but it’s slightly pinkish coloured. I monitored it for two days and bcoz it stayed the same I consulted my Doctor. She advised me to go to A&E. We went to A&E and the attending doctors checked everything- fetal scans, baby position, cervix size and opening and we were informed that no red flags or areas of concern are seen. But since the cause of colour change was not known they monitored the heart rate and for long. At the end the doctors said it’s nothing to worry about and gave me medications to stop the bleeding since everything inside looks normal- which was a big relief! Past 2 days I am taking those medications as the doctor advised- the frequency of discharge is less but it’s still coloured and not white! Being a first timer, I am a little worried! Wanted to ask you guys, should I be worried or what should I do?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a tear previously and because the bleeding didnt really stop even after taking duphaston.. went back gynae and did a v scan n cervix check.. tat night i passed out a huge blood clot (palm sized) and was told by a&e that it is normal. Fetal scans etc were also ok. Anyway, i was jabbed on my butt. Months down i have delivered almost 3 wks back!

Read more