Should you bank your baby's cord blood?
Voice your Opinion
Yes, might prove to be useful!
No, waste of money

1805 responses

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I waited until my 3rd child to have it done through Cord Life. I should have done it with all kids.

thanks

if it's for research purposes then I'm okay with it

TapFluencer

Ada kebaikan tapi tidak berkemampuan

VIP Member

We did bank it with stemcord 😊

5y ago

Hello Friend                 I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you. I was pushed to contact you and to see how best we can assist each other. My name is Tina Mustapha an assistant branch bank manager at international commercial bank of Ghana Accra West Africa.. I know that this massage might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.  I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now I'm having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because,it is in connection with business which is going to benefit both of us that is the reason why i contacted you if you don't mind... I discovered an abandoned funds here  in

VIP Member

If you think it. Do it.

TapFluencer

we didnt

Dont have money

5y ago

Hello Friend                 I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you. I was pushed to contact you and to see how best we can assist each other. My name is Tina Mustapha an assistant branch bank manager at international commercial bank of Ghana Accra West Africa.. I know that this massage might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.  I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now I'm having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because,it is in connection with business which is going to benefit both of us that is the reason why i contacted you if you don't mind... I discovered an abandoned funds here  in

yes

TapFluencer

yes