Errant Pregnancy Meals Company - Stay away

Sharing my own experience for SG mommies. During my initial pregnancy, I was put on bed rest. For peace of mind and wanting to have more nutritious food, I found this company online which advertised themselves as providing pregnancy meals catering. (Co. name is pregnancy meals catering pte ltd) I paid S$900+ for 14days lunch and dinner service. On the first day, wrong items (even though I checked and confirmed with them my dietary restrictions could be met before I placed order) arrived for both meals. On the 2nd day, meals arrived late. Lunch at 220pm and dinner at 830pm, despite telling me it will be on time after lunch came late. I had to order grab food as I was really hungry and not knowing will their meals even arrive. So these meals I rejected when they finally came. Having to deal with these additional stress(and hunger) while I’m already stressing abt my pregnancy. I told them I will like to terminate the remaining unused days and be refunded the same. It took me 2 days to finally get someone call me back. The person agreed to check and call me back with resolution soon. But after that, they ignored all my messages, stopped replying and no call back. I tried calling back the same number, my calls were ignored. I brought this up to CASE, they did not respond to CASE too and now I’ve filed a claim with Small Claims Tribunals. The money paid is secondary, but I can’t get over how unethical this company is, and especially preying on pregnant moms whom usually have many worries on our minds as it is, not to mention those of us going through some other worrying conditions. I hope this can prevent more mommies becoming potential victims of this company.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

make the company viral to social media to raise awareness. there are a few companies doing that. bf pregnant mommies/ postpartum don't dare to raise awareness for fear of backlash and don't want to add more stress to their condition.

what company is this