Tummy time? I am ftm

Seriously do u do tummy time for baby on the floor? I ftm and find it hard to do tummy time for bb. She hates it. It was quite ok on the bed but wont last more than 5mins and she will cry if we sdo on the floor. Anyone experience the same?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I do it on the bed with arms slightly crossed so that she can support her weight. 1 min per day then slowly increase. I think because bed is softer for them since their bones are quite soft. I did tummy time since day 1 till 3/4 months old (I forgot) and stopped when she’s attempting to roll.

6mo ago

Cause Idk what else to do with her. Tried flash cards but she got no interest at all 😂. Don’t be too stressed on hitting the milestones, let baby have their own pace. TT is their work out, everyday train bit by bit, soon very strong liao. I (Me) didn’t do TT as well, now my neck also can spin hoola hoop 😂.

My baby girl did tummy time on bed, she learnt to roll when she’s 4 months old, on bed too. We recently got her a 4cm thick mat and I think she still prefers the bed haha! More comfortable.

can do on your body too