Confuse 😯😩

Its seem like every mummy have gynae? I dont have any gynae. Thats alright right?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t worry about it. I’m under subsidy at KKH, hence I don’t have a designated gynae. I don’t see a problem to that at all. All the doctor are professionally and medically trained. We can trust them. In fact, as we get to see different gynae each time, we can ask them repeated questions just to get a second/third/fourth opinions for free each time☺️ Don’t worry unnecessarily. A happy mama, a healthy baby. Your role is to stay positive, eat well, sleep well, take good care and enjoy the process. Go for your appointment when you need to. Take your vitamins and eat a healthy diets. These are more important and controllable 👍🏻 Be a happy mama, God bless you and baby!

Read more
3y ago

Thank you so much.

Err.... not every pregnant mummies have their own chosen gynae unless you go via the private route (of course more expensive). If you're under subsidise then your gynae will change everytime on your monthly checkup. I was under subsidy in NUH and just gave birth 14 days ago. I rather not spend on being a private so I could save up more and spend on baby's essentials. My experiences as a subsidy patient was great and so far no issue.

Read more
3y ago

Thank you for your comment ☺️

TapFluencer

what do you mean by you don't have gynae?

what do you mean? are you pregnant?

3y ago

if you are pregnant, you should visit a gynae to make sure everything is fine, even if you go once a few months. In USA and some other countries, people dont visit gynae every month. if its because of financial difficulties, you could go to a polyclinic to go through the subsidised route. If you need help, you can also go to the nearest family centre for help. If you are not pregnant, it is not a must to have a gynae.