Will you allow your kids to go out even if they are not yet vaccinated? 😇

It's the Season to be Happy because McDonald's has a special treat again for all Happy Kids. They can get the cool My Little Pony and Transformers toys inside Christmas-themed Happy Meal boxes! 😍⭐ Until now I enjoy playing with Happy Meal toys with my #AngelicBaby because I am also reminded of my childhood! 😍😇🎉 It gets even better! With the add-on promo, you can get a Burger McDo Happy Meal with a My Little Pony or Transformers toy by just adding Php 50 to any Mcdo meal!😇😍💖 To all ninongs & ninangs, indeed, the My Little Pony and Transformers toys, ready-to-gift Happy Meal boxes and add-on promo are perfect for Christmas! No need to go through the hassle of looking for and wrapping gifts! Order now via McDelivery, drive-thru, dine-in and take-out! 😇💖😍 And this will also keep our babies happier at home. No need to go out because the virus is still there and they are not yet vaccinated. Always safety first! 😇💖 #TeamBakuNanay #McDoMyLittlePonyXTransformers #McDoHappyMeal #SMSuperMomfluencers

Will you allow your kids to go out even if they are not yet vaccinated? 😇
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply