Will you allow your kids to go out even if they are not yet vaccinated? πŸ˜‡

It's the Season to be Happy because McDonald's has a special treat again for all Happy Kids. They can get the cool My Little Pony and Transformers toys inside Christmas-themed Happy Meal boxes! 😍⭐ Until now I enjoy playing with Happy Meal toys with my #AngelicBaby because I am also reminded of my childhood! πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸŽ‰ It gets even better! With the add-on promo, you can get a Burger McDo Happy Meal with a My Little Pony or Transformers toy by just adding Php 50 to any Mcdo meal!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ’– To all ninongs & ninangs, indeed, the My Little Pony and Transformers toys, ready-to-gift Happy Meal boxes and add-on promo are perfect for Christmas! No need to go through the hassle of looking for and wrapping gifts! Order now via McDelivery, drive-thru, dine-in and take-out! πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ˜ And this will also keep our babies happier at home. No need to go out because the virus is still there and they are not yet vaccinated. Always safety first! πŸ˜‡πŸ’– #TeamBakuNanay #McDoMyLittlePonyXTransformers #McDoHappyMeal #SMSuperMomfluencers

Will you allow your kids to go out even if they are not yet vaccinated? πŸ˜‡
7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

hanggang dito lang sa tapat ng bahay pag need nya magpaaraw o magpapawis. no muna sa mataong lugar or malls

VIP Member

Yes, lumalabas na anak ko even di pa siya vaccinated but we are still following all the health protocols.

VIP Member

Yes, we tried but we don't eat in a public places and for our safety, we follow the health protocols.

VIP Member

Not unless kailangan talaga Mommy, like kapag sa pedia visits niya. Padeliver na lang muna 😊

VIP Member

only to places i know na hindi ganun ka crowded and where i can monitor and protect them.

VIP Member

No mommy, much better to stay home and stay safe.

much better to stay at home muna po