Panadol during pregnancy (flu)

Is it safe to take panadol for flu during pregnancy? And how about the yellow pill for flu as I took 2 panadol this afternoon but my flu is still not recovering now :'(

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Yes Panadol is safe! I’ve personally taken it when I had a slight fever during pregnancy. Then my fever was gone the next day. Just make sure to take the recommended dosage when needed. Here’s some info I got from google to confirm this! “Paracetamol has been used routinely during all stages of pregnancy to reduce a high temperature and for pain relief. There's no clear evidence it has any harmful effects on an unborn baby. But as with any medicine taken during pregnancy, use paracetamol at the lowest effective dose for the shortest possible time.” As for the yellow pill I personally have not taken it when pregnant but I feel that during pregnancy when you’re down with a flu, try to cure it as naturally as possible perhaps with honey lemon, lots of water and lots of Vitamin C. Oh! Of course with lots of rest too, it’ll go away naturally thy way. 😊 Hope this helps!

Read more
4y ago

Thanks dear. Have actually popped 2 panadol in the afternoon before taking an hour of nap but it's still not helping. So am abit concern especially if it doesn't go away tomorrow and I will have to go to the Dr which means 5 days SHN/MC for sure + undergoing mandatory swab test (as required by my company).