Hi mummies, I just found out I'm pregnant with #3. wondering if anyone experienced rosacea?

Rosacea helps

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Rosacea is a common skin condition that causes redness and visible blood vessels in your face. It may also produce small, red, pus-filled bumps. While there is no cure for rosacea, there are several ways to manage and improve its symptoms: 1. **Skincare Routine**: Use gentle skincare products suitable for sensitive skin. Avoid products with harsh chemicals, fragrances, or exfoliants that can irritate the skin. 2. **Sun Protection**: Protect your skin from the sun by wearing sunscreen daily and using hats or scarves to shield your face from direct sunlight. 3. **Diet**: Some foods and drinks may trigger rosacea flare-ups. Keep a food diary to identify triggers and try to avoid them. 4. **Stress Management**: Stress is a common trigger for rosacea. Practice relaxation techniques like deep breathing, yoga, or meditation to help manage stress. 5. **Medical Treatments**: Consult a dermatologist for prescription medications like topical creams, oral antibiotics, or laser therapy, depending on the severity of your condition. If you have any concerns about your rosacea during pregnancy, it's essential to consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice and treatment options. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

hello i’m in wk 13 and noticed my face getting redder with small bumps this week! i read that azelaic acid may be considered. not so keen to do other treatments or apply medicine. how about you, has the rosacea gotten better?

4w ago

hi dear! yes, I changed my facial photo to those that contain hyaluronic acid. it's all better now.

for my #1 and #2 I've never ever experience it. #3 both my cheek and chin are in bad condition

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕