5 Replies

Bintan lagoon is good as the ferry stops directly there. Alternatively, Swiss bel hotel looks good. They even have a kids club. Tel: (65) 6274 9555 Email: ssecsblb@swiss-belhotel.com Tip: Be sure to babywear your bub. I brought my stroller thinking it'll be handy..but no.. the roads are full of holes.. cars n bikes were everwhere!

You can consider Clubmed. https://www.clubmed.com.sg/r/Bintan-Island/y ClubMed are babies/children friendly and has activities lined up for the little ones (catered to different age groups) while the parents get to enjoy their holidays. A rather fuss free holiday with everything planned for and readily available.

Nirwana Gardens resort is pretty good. I was there with family and there was something for everyone there. The pools were especially popular with the kids!

I would recommend Swiss-Belhotel Lagoi Bay Bintan. Lots of kids activities. They are having promo now, child stays free.

The canopi is great! new resort with lots of facilities and activities for kids.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles