Giving Away Preloved Clothes for Baby.

(Reposting because I dunno what happened. The original link was removed or erased) Happy Breastfeeding Month mga mamsh!!! QUICK GIVEAWAY FOR THE MOST ACTIVE FOLLOWER. (These are PRELOVED items for preggy moms na looking for baru-baruan and clothes for their soon to be born. (VGUC) Or pwede rin sa mga kapapanganak pa lang since most of the clothes are from NEWBORN TO 6 MONTHS. Mix of branded and unbranded. These has baru-baruan, onesies, sando, dress, shirt, and a whole lot more. These are around 50 pieces. Rules: 1. Subscribe to my channel Mama Tet Vlogs (link on bio) https://www.youtube.com/c/theresamontino. Like the latest vlog and comment something RELATED to it. 2. Follow @muchlovemommy and @thecuteanddainty 3. LIKE AND FOLLOW ON FB. Search (a) Much Love, Mommy and (b) Cute and Dainty. 4. Send screenshots of you subscribing on my Youtube channel and following my FB Pages. Hindi kasi nakikita lahat nang nagsasubscribe sa YT at FB so I need screenshots. 5. Kung nagawa mo na all 4 comment DONE here and BE ACTIVE. Engage on my posts. Mag-like, comment, mag-engage dahil ang winner ay ang PINAKAACTIVE. This was crossposted on TAP App and will up this until August 20, 11:59pm only. Winner will be announced soon after. Open to Philippine residents only. Goodluck everyone! 💖

Giving Away Preloved Clothes for Baby.
29 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I Also Done Liking Your FB Page 😍

Post reply image
VIP Member

LAST CALL UNTIL TONIGHT. JOIN NOW!!!

and this one doonnee po ☺️

Post reply image

donee po ☺️