Which method did you use to relieve morning sickness?
Which method did you use to relieve morning sickness?
Voice your Opinion
Avoid greasy, fried, or spicy food
Eat smaller meals
Eat more frequent meals
Eat bland foods like toast and crackers
Others (Comment down below)

2529 responses

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I really don't have any methods for my morning sickness because sometimes I crave for fried, acidic and spicy foods but sometimes I tend to eat a smaller portion or I would stay awake for at least 2 hours and walk after I eat. It's just unexpected sometimes coz even if I like the food but there's a certain smell that I don't really like then I would really vomit.

Read more

Ako supee selan, suka ng suka ng acid sa umaga, and walang ganang kumain, yung lasa ng lahat ng kakainin ko naiiwan sa mouth so parang nayayamot ako plagi, minsan ayaw ko nlng kumain.

ako sumsakit ulo ko pag d ko nkakain mga gusto kong kainin kya sinusunod ko ung ktawan ko kung ano hanap ngaun nmn hnd n msyado nananawa n pero biglang nwalan ng gana kumain šŸ˜„

Those people who didnā€™t have morning sickness, can you just please not comment here lol šŸ˜ good for you but let the rest of us suffer without knowing this.

VIP Member

I can't even smell some of my fav food. I now eat fruits and nuts. I completely cut rice & eat very lil amount of food. idk if this is okayyy šŸ˜­

Iā€™m averse to meat, fish, prawns however I can stomach junk food. Pizza and pasta and filet o fish seems to agree with my stomach šŸ˜‚

ako lang po ba ang sa hapon hanggang gabi sakit ng ulo ko tsaka suka ng sukašŸ˜‚pero umaga hindi masyado

BTW, oranges & orange juice, toasts with jam help a bit. But itā€™s still difficult to survive through the day:(

VIP Member

Nothing worked for me, I couldn't tolerate any smell while cookinh,even the bread smell would make me vomit

I sometimes skip meals whenever it feels unbearable with the smell of food šŸ˜­